Friday, June 25, 2010

This is Home.


Its funny how a house that looks so big, seems so small when your trying to get space lol. With 7 bedrooms, you would think you could hide away for a little bit, but nope lol. 
Random starter note, but now onward, today was a crazy uneventful day. Spent a lot of the day thinking, woo, and then time with my family. I like watching my siblings grow up, I like growing up, when we can go out and have fun and thats just it. I sat on the window sill with my mom today and we just talked about life, and laughed at the fact that shes not funny. But so funny at the same moment.  Then, Like a good big sister, I ran my brother around, and helped get ready to go to Haiti, and head off to creation tomorrow. 
And for my favorite part of the night, I was blessed to hang out with Nikki! I love coming to Jersey, catching up with friends, and especially ones that have been part of my life for so long. Who understand even when I don't explain it very well. But we had time to hang out, catch up, and talk about what Im doing, she's doing, so forth! 
Jersey, thank you for such a welcome home, I am blessed to call you "home"

1 comment:

  1. i love you :) and i can't wait to be homeee too!!

    -Stacy

    ReplyDelete